High quality customer services and after sales support
Customers are supported by regional customer service advisors, regional business managers, field service engineers and technical specialists.
Throughout Autoclimate, there is a deep rooted commitment to fully understand and meet customers’ precise requirements, respond to enquiries promptly, and to ensure maximum satisfaction at every stage.
The company maintains an active customer training programme for vehicle air conditioning servicing covering both legislative and vocational content.
- Supplies more than 1000 UK accident repair centres
- Parts catalogue – fully maintained and cross-validated to a very high standard of accuracy
- Demand profiling tools used to forecast stocking levels to achieve best 'next day' service levels
- Parts identification - 99% right first time consistently achieved
- Parts quotations produced in less than 60 minutes from receipt of request
- Supports and maintains around 4000 in-service refrigerant management stations throughout the UK
- More than 70,000 (estimated) FEAD mount and drive kits are in service in more than 25 countries
↑ Back to top